DSM will build a resin composite production plant

2022-08-05
  • Detail

DSM will build a resin composite material production plant in Nanjing

Royal DSM group announced on February 25 that its joint venture Jinling DSM resin Co., Ltd. (JDR) will spend about 50million euros to build a new resin composite design material production plant in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province

in China, DSM claims to have taken the lead in the market of special unsaturated polyester resin and vinyl ester resin. DSM is also the world's largest producer of glass fiber sizing and adhesives. The company also produces turane brand thermosetting polyurethane resin for composite materials

DSM said that the proposed plant in China will replace the existing plant, and its scale will rank among the largest resin composite material production plants in the world. DSM said that it will hold 75% of the shares of the new plant. The remaining 25% is held by Sinopec Asset Management Co., Ltd

DSM said that the new plant will greatly enhance the position of the joint venture in the Chinese composite material Market: f-thrust (exciting force) (n)

the new plant is built to meet the growing demand for high-end resins in all application fields in this region. The new plant is expected to be put into operation in early 2012

Nico gerardu, a member of DSM's board of directors in charge of high-performance materials, said that the construction of the new plant is very consistent with DSM's strategy of "driving focused growth". "China has been in short supply of resin composites for several consecutive years. This time, DSM has spent a lot of money to build up local production capacity. DSM is ready to take off and strive to make the growth of our resin composites business in China a higher level. The new plant will also help us achieve the goal of doubling DSM's sales in China over 2010 and exceeding US $3billion in 15 years."

building a new plant will help DSM to launch innovative solutions, continue to accelerate growth in China, and create ecological benefits in the whole value chain with resin composites. Such materials will help the transportation and wind to reduce energy consumption, emissions and wastes in the final markets such as cable release point energy, oil tank, pipeline, repair system and building construction

note: the reprinted contents are indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with their views or confirm the authenticity of their contents

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI